Monday, November 10, 2014

Latest Caricature

My latest caricature just completed was of NRL Referee and coach at Berkeley Vale Panthers here on the Central Coast, NSW, Shayne Hayne.
I had a brief from the client who gave me a page long story about what he's like at his club and some words just kept jumping out of the page. Words like 'He runs a tight ship, a strict ship' was enough for me to picture him as a captain of a ship with crew in tow and luckily for me this idea paid off. I was told he really liked my caricature and all the elements I included.
I draw my caricatures using pastel pencils and ink and have many elements in the picture to tell a story about the person I'm drawing. I enjoy creating them and finding out the person I've drawn likes them too is always an added bonus.
#lifelike #caricatures #pastel #pencil #colour #ink

No comments:

Post a Comment