Sunday, January 17, 2016

Catdezign 'Love Cats' Colouring Book

So excited to have launched my 'Love Cats' Colouring In Book in September 2015 based on my Digital Cat art. The response was truly amazing so I decided to produce a second addition, printed just before Christmas 2015, with an extra cat design included.
These designs are all hand drawn by me at a time where there are so many colouring books out there and very few related to cats in particular.
I have SOLD quite a few this time round and will look at setting up my Etsy shop in the near future. If you do want to buy a copy you can find me, catdezign, on facebook where you can contact me there.

I have been asked to support the 'SocialCatwork' and I have 2 of my cat art designs in their own digital download cat colouring in book with 21 pages to colour designed by artists all around the world.
Here's the link if you would like to support this great cause...
http://www.socialcatwork.com/perks/ 
#art #artwork #artist #cat #designs #colouringbook #colour #book #socialcatwork #meow

No comments:

Post a Comment