Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Catdezign now on ETSY

Well.....I now have an ETSY shop which you can find some of my original cat creations. I have had my first sale and am excited to have SOLD a mug with one of my cat designs which has found its new home in USA.
Here is a link to my shop if you are curious to peek!
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/Catdezign
I opened my Catdezign shop in April this year and will add new cat products soon. Cards, prints and more designs are being produced so I can have a great little shop for those who love a little feline design in their life.
All these designs are created on my iPad using Procreate App which is fun to use. So good I can create anywhere. No paint to clean up creating on my iPad. Love that.

I also have my 'Love Cats' colouring book there for you to purchase including single pages to instantly download.

No comments:

Post a Comment