Friday, October 14, 2011

Blue Gum Art Show 2011









My latest work was showcased in a local art show I coordinated called Blue Gum Art Show on the Central Coast NSW at Ourimbah. We had over 180 artworks on display and included a primary school age section for children so they could experience what it was like to exhibit their artwork and have people actually buying pieces. It was a very exciting day on September 18, 2011 with 17 paintings SOLD, included was my acrylic painting titled 'Blue Gum' which SOLD by 11am that day. Amazing! Also on show was my charcoal drawing at the top titled 'Flight of Cockatoos Passed Tall Timbers'. The charcoal drawing at the bottom titled 'Tall Timbers' was the 1st prize in the raffles sold on the day. It's very fulfilling to finally see artwork manifesting itself from my hands and actually being sold. I think I'll drink to that! Cheers!








No comments:

Post a Comment